REHABILITATION & PHYSICAL MEDICINE – PRIMA MOVE (CRPM™)
CuraCore VET proudly presents MOVE 2021-2022. This program represents the culmination of three years of course development and evolution, arriving at a state-of-the-art, innovative, and comprehensive learning experience in rehabilitation and physical medicine (RPM™).
Our leading instructors, Narda G. Robinson DO, DVM, MS, FAAMA and Deanna Rogers, PT, CCRP, CCFT, together have decades of experience helping both human and animal patients overcome neurologic and musculoskeletal dysfunction and improve their quality of life. With the assistance of additional faculty both online and onsite, MOVE affords unparalleled insights into the deeper origins of dysfunction and more effective strategies of recovery.
- Identify the source(s) of dysfunction and recognize how the mechanism(s) of injury have impacted the individual,
- Match the mechanisms of healing of a range of modalities to each patient’s individual presentation and pathology,
- Improve your ability to clinically assess an animal based on movement observation, myofascial palpation, history, etc., and
- Tailor patient protocols based on each individual’s needs and capacities in the near- and long-term.
- An extensive core curriculum, where you establish a firm foundation in the fundamentals of integrative rehabilitation,
- Home-based clinical preparation and practice section, where you implement treatment techniques on an animal at home or at work (with video uploads for supervision and feedback, and
- The 35-hour onsite internship at CuraCore Academy in Fort Collins, CO, where you employ assessment and treatment strategies that you’ve already practiced at home. Your onsite faculty will supervise your work with canine individuals who have a wide range of musculoskeletal and neurologic issues, allowing you to refine, perfect, and gain confidence in your new skillset.
UPDATE: PRIMA MOVE Integrative Rehabilitation & Physical Medicine – Reserve your spot in our 2021-2022 certification program in rehabilitation and physical medicine. Start your online study in July; join us at the Academy in May 2022.
LOCATION: Hybrid. Online and On-site Internship, May 16 – 20, 2022 at CuraCore Academy, 4007 Automation Way, Fort Collins, CO 80525
Narda Robinson, DO, DVM, MS, FAAMA
Deanna Rogers, PT, CCRP, CCFT
Danielle Anderson, BSc, DVM CCRP, cVMA
CuraCore® VET reserves the right to cancel the course or any clinical intensive(s), and to change the dates or venue of the intensive(s). A full refund will be given if the course is canceled. No refunds will be granted once you have started the course.